Obagi Tretinoin uses the healing abilities of Vitamin A and delivers it in an easy to use topical skincare cream. The reason that Obagi Tretinoin is so powerful is because it is formulated in a way that is “ready to use” – meaning that when it gets absorbed into your body, it can instantly and naturally be transformed to usable Vitamin A, the precursor needed that leads to increased skin cell growth to build new elastin and collagen. With this you have the best solution for clear looking and healthy skin.
Tretinoin Cream 0.1% by Obagi
Obagi Tretinoin Cream in a 0.1% concentration. For over 30 years it has been the most effective treatment to combat acne and aging.
How to Use
You may need to use Obagi Tretinoin cream anywhere from 1 month to 3 months in order to get optimal results. Sometimes, the skin may get worse before it gets better and treatment should not be discontinued until the course is complete, as directed by the physician.
Tretinoin Gel (0.05%) and Cream (0.1%, 0.05% and 0.025%) are used in the topical treatment of acne vulgaris.
Tretinoin is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your mouth, eyes, genitals or the corners of your nose.
Important Safety Information
While using tretinoin, you should:
- minimize exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet light.
- use a sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15, wear protective clothing and wide-brimmed hat
- stop using tretinoin if you get a sunburn
- avoid washing your skin too often, scrubbing the affected skin, or using other products with a drying effect, including other products containing tretinoin, unless recommended by your healthcare provider
Before using tretinoin, tell your healthcare provider if you:
- are allergic to fish (gel only). Contact your healthcare provider if you develop itching or rash while using tretinoin gel.
- have a skin condition called eczema
- have a sunburn
- are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant or to breastfeed